Helpful Must Know Frontend Questions
A must know checklist before any Frontend interview:
- Closures and its uses?
- Function Scope vs Block Scope
- Function Hoisting
- Promises, Async/await vs Callbacks, Advantages?
- Is JS Object Oriented? Comment.
- Event Loop in JS.
- Which prints first? Why?
console.log("Hello World!") or setTimeout(()=>console.log("Hello World!"),0)
- Why everything can be reduced to Objects?
- Meaning of
__proto__, Prototypical Inheritance
- ES6 Classes vs Writing Functional classes
- Implementing your own call, bind, apply
- Immutability, spread operators
- Box Model in CSS
- Flexbox Model
- Grid Model
- What to use where ? Position: absolute, relative, fixed, static
- Centering Elements in a div
- Inline vs Block elements
- What is Semantic HTML? Accessible Websites (Lost an internship because of this! :/)
- Floats and its uses
- async/defer in script tag
- SASS Advantages
- Critical Rendering Path
- Component Life Cycle Methods
- HOCs, Mixins, Functional Components vs Class Components
- Why is React faster than normal DOM manipulation?
- Redux usage and advantages
- Major differences between angular and react
- How does the diffing work
- Redux vs Flux
- Redux pattern
- Why do you need a state management library?
- Implement your own Router, Redux
- Flux and what is the difference between Flux and Redux?