Thank you for scrolling
As written on 12/12/2019
- My carrier settings have been changed because I updated my iPhone, so now my internet is not working.
- I couldn’t book a cab to reach home, had to pay ₹150 to the auto guy (which is a lot)
- Came back home some how to find out that there is no electricity at home.
- I had to climb up 8 floors.
- At home the gas stove is useless because there is no gas left so the cook returned without cooking any food.
- My other Vodafone number has internet but it’s only receiving 2G so I can’t order food even by creating a hotspot.
- Even though I order food the guy can’t come up because my apartment is in the 8th floor.
- I have a bus to college at 4:30am in the morning and I haven’t eaten anything.
- I have to do a deployment but I can’t because of no internet.
- I lack sleep because I had a busy week due to the deadlines of my college applications
- Losing charge in my laptop now that it wasn’t fully charged, eventually my phone will also be discharged